Hydraulically pressed Roofing Tiles introduced to address the plight of people faced with counterfeit Roofing Tiles, at minimal investment, with quality at mind. The SimbaTile has several other attributes:
- Manufactured with high technological compression mechanization using 120 Tons hydraulic compression according the tile a water absorption percentage of 5.2 and traverse strength of 20.11 Newtons per millimeter, enabling the tile withstand slightly more than 200 kgs and as well freeing it of any aeration i.e. Algae and Mould free.
- Come in an array of colours to accord the buyer a wide spectrum of choice.
- Manufactured in the dimensions of: 424*337 and 364*303 mm before and after laying respectively, interpreting into 9 pieces per square meter.
- Not prone to color change due to adversely cold or hot temperatures, having withstood such temperatures in continents like: Great Britain, Japan and China for over 30 years.
- Endowed with slightly manageable weight compared to other Tiles.
- More pocket friendly since one does not require use of plain sheets or chicken mesh and damp proof polyethene in addition to use of less timber.
- Designed with uniform patterns and sizes with water embarkations to drain off all water in addition to better grip.
- Made to express your individual style while adding to peace of mind.